Redmi Y1 Lite Prime Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems on Android. If the Redmi Y1 Lite Prime (ugg) bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh firmware Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Redmi Y1 Lite Prime. Download official firmware ROM Redmi Y1 Lite Prime Flash File via bigota.
With this Tutorial Redmi Y1 Lite Prime Flash File (ugg) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime Forgot Password
- Redmi Y1 Lite Prime ugg Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime Mode Fastboot below.
Tools to Flash Redmi Y1 Lite Prime ugg Flash File
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the rom version you want to use:
- Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime Global Stable ugg_global_images_V126.96.36.199.NDKMIEK
Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime China Stable ugg_images_V188.8.131.52.NDKCNEI
Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime China Developer ugg_images_8.1.11
- or visit Redmi Y1 Lite Prime Fastboot ROM to download the latest version.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime via Fastboot
- First of all, you need to check bootloader is a lock or unlock, before flash this Redmi Y1 Lite Prime.
- Download and install Minimal ADB – Google Drive.
- Turn off your Redmi Y1 Lite Prime ugg.
- Turn on and enter to fastboot mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Release after show Mi Bunny logo, and connect your Redmi Y1 Lite Prime to PC.
- Open Minimal ADB application.
- Type this command fastboot oem device-info, then enter.
- You will see the description as shown below:
- Bootloader Status:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true –> bootloader is UNLOCKED
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false –> bootloader is LOCKED
- If your Redmi Y1 Lite Prime bootloader is unlocked, then ready to go flashing
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime via Fastboot via Developer Options
If your device using Miui 8, Miui 9, or Miui 10, you can use this way:
- Go to Settings, About phone, tap on Miui Version 7 times.
- Back to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, Miui Unlock status.
Redmi Y1 Lite Prime Flash File (ugg) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Redmi Y1 Lite Prime ugg.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Redmi Y1 Lite Prime. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Redmi Y1 Lite Prime.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime ugg.
- Turn on again and enter to the fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Redmi Y1 Lite Prime ugg to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Redmi Y1 Lite Prime will appear in the list device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flashing.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Redmi Y1 Lite Prime is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Prime ugg will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Redmi Y1 Lite Prime Flash File (ugg) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.