Redmi 2 HM2014813 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 (Redmi 2 Enhanced) bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace system that are corrupted with fresh Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 (Redmi 2 Enhanced) flash file stock rom firmware. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813.
With this Tutorial “Redmi 2 HM2014813 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Forgot Password
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Forgotten Pattern
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Bootloop
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Softbrick
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Brick to Unbrick
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Slow / Hang
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Malware virus
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 Mode Fastboot below.
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 (Redmi 2 Enhanced) https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the rom version you want to use: Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 (Redmi 2 Enhanced)
Redmi 2 Stable Version (China) V220.127.116.11.KHJCNCK (MIUI 7.1)
Redmi 2 China Developer ROM V 6.3.3 (MIUI 7)
- If this rom below version Miui 9, you just need to update manually via OTA.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
- Redmi 2 HM2014811 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Redmi 2 Prime Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 4i Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Redmi Note 4 MTK Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Redmi 2 HM2014813 Flash File Fastboot Rom.
- First check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813.
- Turn it back on by going into fastboot mode, step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below and release.
- Connect Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver installation is correct, then Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 device will appear in Mi Flash list and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
- Check number one if your Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 is brick or hardbrick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi 2 HM2014813 will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like new.
Redmi 2 HM2014813 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
Do With Your Own Risk
- 2014813 firmware
- mi flash file 2014813
- redmi 2 2014813 flash file
- redmi 2 firmware fastboot 2014813
- redmi 2(2014813) firmware
- redmi 2014813 firmware