Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial “Redmi 2 Prime Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Forgot Password
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Forgotten Pattern
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Bootloop
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Softbrick
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Brick to Unbrick
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Touch screen is not sensitive
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Slow / Hang
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Malware virus
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Mode Fastboot below.
- Select the rom version you want to use:
Fastboot Rom Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime China Stable
Fastboot Rom Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime China Developer
Fastboot Rom Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime Global Developer
- If this rom below version Miui 9, you just need to update manually via OTA.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
- Mi 4i Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Redmi Note 4 MTK Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi Pad Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 1 and Mi 1S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Redmi 2 Prime Flash File Fastboot Rom.
- First check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime.
- Turn it back on by going into fastboot mode, step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below and release.
- Connect Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver installation is correct, then Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime device will appear in Mi Flash list and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
- Check number one if your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime is brick or hardbrick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like new.
Redmi 2 Prime Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
Do With Your Own Risk