Mi Pad Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
There are so many ways to solve the problem on Xiaomi Mi Pad, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this flash file, everything will solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Xiaomi Mi Pad and replaced with fresh stock rom firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial “Mi Pad Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Forgot Password
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Forgotten Pattern
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Bootloop
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Softbrick
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Brick to Unbrick
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Touch screen is not sensitive
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Slow / Hang
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Malware virus
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Xiaomi Mi Pad often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Mi Pad Mode Fastboot below.
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi Pad https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the rom version you want to use: (Only for Mi Pad First Edition)
Fastboot Rom China Stable Mi Pad
Fastboot Rom Global Stable Mi Pad
- If this rom below version Miui 9, you just need to update manually via OTA.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
- Mi 1 and Mi 1S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 2 and Mi 2S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 3 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Xiaomi Mi Pad.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Xiaomi Mi Pad. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Mi Pad Flash File Fastboot Rom.
- First check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Turn off Xiaomi Mi Pad.
- Turn it back on by going into fastboot mode, step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below and release.
- Connect Xiaomi Mi Pad to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver installation is correct, then Xiaomi Mi Pad device will appear in Mi Flash list and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
- Check number one if your Xiaomi Mi Pad is brick or hardbrick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Mi Pad will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like new.
Mi Pad Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
Do With Your Own Risk