Mi 2 and Mi 2S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The easiest way to tackle the Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new file. By using Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Flash File stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe.
With this Tutorial “Mi 2 and Mi 2S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Forgot Password
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Forgotten Pattern
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Bootloop
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Softbrick
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Brick to Unbrick
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Touch screen is not sensitive
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Slow / Hang
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Malware virus
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S Mode Fastboot below.
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the rom version you want to use:
Fastboot Rom Mi 2 dan Mi 2S Special Edition
Fastboot Rom Stable Mi 2 dan Mi 2S
Fastboot Rom Developer Mi 2 dan Mi 2S (rooted)
- If this rom below version Miui 9, you just need to update manually via OTA.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
- Mi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 3 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 4 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi Note Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Mi 2 and Mi 2S Flash File Fastboot Rom.
- First check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Turn off Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S.
- Turn it back on by going into fastboot mode, step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below and release.
- Connect Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver installation is correct, then Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S device will appear in Mi Flash list and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
- Check number one if your Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S is brick or hardbrick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi 2S will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like new.
Mi 2 and Mi 2S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
Do With Your Own Risk
- flash boot for mi 2s