Mi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Using this method will overcome Xiaomi Mi 2A which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom firmware Xiaomi Mi 2A will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial “Mi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Mi 2A Forgot Password
- Xiaomi Mi 2A Forgotten Pattern
- Xiaomi Mi 2A Bootloop
- Xiaomi Mi 2A Softbrick
- Xiaomi Mi 2A Brick to Unbrick
- Xiaomi Mi 2A Touch screen is not sensitive
- Xiaomi Mi 2A Slow / Hang
- Xiaomi Mi 2A Malware virus
- Xiaomi Mi 2A Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Xiaomi Mi 2A Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Xiaomi Mi 2A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Mi 2A Mode Fastboot below.
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi 2A https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the rom version you want to use:
Fastboot Rom Mi 2A Special Edition
Fastboot Rom Stable Mi 2A
Fastboot Rom Developer Mi 2A (rooted)
- If this rom below version Miui 9, you just need to update manually via OTA.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
- Mi 3 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 4 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi Note Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Redmi 1S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Xiaomi Mi 2A.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Xiaomi Mi 2A. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Mi 2A Flash File Fastboot Rom.
- First check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Turn off Xiaomi Mi 2A.
- Turn it back on by going into fastboot mode, step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below and release.
- Connect Xiaomi Mi 2A to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver installation is correct, then Xiaomi Mi 2A device will appear in Mi Flash list and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
- Check number one if your Xiaomi Mi 2A is brick or hardbrick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Mi 2A will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like new.
Mi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
Do With Your Own Risk