Redmi 1S Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems on Android. If the Xiaomi Redmi 1S Armani bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this Redmi 1S flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Xiaomi Redmi 1S flash file stock rom firmware. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Xiaomi Redmi 1S.
With this Tutorial Redmi 1S Flash File (Armani) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S Forgot Password
- Redmi 1S Armani Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi 1S Mode Fastboot below.
- Select the Fastboot ROM version you want to use:
Fastboot Rom Redmi 1S Developer China (rooted)
Fastboot Rom Redmi 1S Developer Global (rooted)
Fastboot Rom Global Stable Redmi 1S
Fastboot Rom China Stable Redmi 1S
Fastboot Rom Global Stable Redmi 1S MIUI 9 V220.127.116.11.KHCMIEK (FINAL ROM)
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Redmi 1S Flash File (Armani) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Redmi 1S. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Redmi 1S.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi 1S Armani.
- Turn on again and enter to fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Redmi 1S Armani to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect the device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Redmi 1S will appear in the listed device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Redmi 1S is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi 1S Armani will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Redmi 1S Flash File (Armani) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use.