Redmi Note 4G Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G (Dior). Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with this Redmi Note 4G flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial Redmi Note 4G Flash File (Dior) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Forgot Password
- Redmi Note 4G Dior Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Mode Fastboot below.
Tools to Flash Redmi Note 4G Flash File Dior
- Fastboot Rom
Fastboot Rom Redmi Note 4G China Stable
Fastboot Rom Redmi Note 4G Global Stable
If you want latest Fastboot ROM visit Redmi Note 4G Official, make sure the fastboot ROM is for Dior, not Gucci (Prime/Dual sim).
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Redmi Note 4G Flash File (Dior) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Redmi Note 4G Dior.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Redmi Note 4G. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Redmi Note 4G.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Dior.
- Turn on again and enter to fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Redmi Note 4G Dior to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect the device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Redmi Note 4G will appear in the listed device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Redmi Note 4G is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Dior will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Redmi Note 4G Flash File (Dior) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- tuto flash redi 1s td 4g chine