Redmi Note 4G Prime Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Prime Dual SIM (gucci). Because by this Redmi Note 4G Prime flash file, which errors like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Prime firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial Redmi Note 4G Prime Flash File (Gucci) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Prime Forgot Password
- Redmi Note 4G Prime Gucci Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Prime Mode Fastboot below.
- Select the Fastboot ROM version you want to use:
Fastboot ROM Redmi Note 4G Prime China Stable gucci_images_V188.8.131.52.KHKCNDL
Fastboot ROM Redmi Note 4G Prime Global Stable gucci_global_images_V184.108.40.206.KHKMIED
If you want latest Fastboot ROM visit Redmi Note 4G Prime Official, make sure the fastboot ROM is for Gucci, not Dior (single sim).
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Redmi Note 4G Prime Flash File (Gucci) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Redmi Note 4G Prime. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Redmi Note 4G Prime.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Prime Gucci.
- Turn on again and enter to fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Redmi Note 4G Prime Gucci to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect the device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Redmi Note 4G Prime will appear in the listed device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Redmi Note 4G Prime is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Prime Gucci will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Redmi Note 4G Prime Flash File (Gucci) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- Test point Redmi Note 4G Dual SIM (Gucci)
- Xiaomi note 1s Gucci Custom Rom