To solve or fix the Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
With this Tutorial “Mi 1 and Mi 1S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Forgot Password
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Forgotten Pattern
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Bootloop
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Softbrick
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Brick to Unbrick
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Touch screen is not sensitive
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Slow / Hang
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Malware virus
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S Mode Fastboot below.
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the rom version you want to use:
Fastboot Rom Stable Mi 1 dan Mi 1S
Fastboot Rom Developer Mi 1 dan Mi 1S (rooted)
- If this rom below version Miui 9, you just need to update manually via OTA.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
- Mi 2 and Mi 2S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 3 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 4 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Mi 1 and Mi 1S Flash File Fastboot Rom.
- First check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Turn off Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S.
- Turn it back on by going into fastboot mode, step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below and release.
- Connect Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver installation is correct, then Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S device will appear in Mi Flash list and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
- Check number one if your Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S is brick or hardbrick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Mi 1 and Mi 1S will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like new.
Mi 1 and Mi 1S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
Do With Your Own Risk