Mi 4i Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Xiaomi Mi 4i, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Xiaomi Mi 4i flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replace with Xiaomi Mi 4i Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial “Mi 4i Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Forgot Password
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Forgotten Pattern
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Bootloop
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Softbrick
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Brick to Unbrick
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Touch screen is not sensitive
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Slow / Hang
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Malware virus
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Xiaomi Mi 4i often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Mi 4i Mode Fastboot below.
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi 4i https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the rom version you want to use:
Fastboot Rom Xiaomi Mi 4i China Stable
Fastboot Rom Xiaomi Mi 4i Global Stable
- If this rom below version Miui 9, you just need to update manually via OTA.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
- Redmi Note 4 MTK Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi Pad Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 1 and Mi 1S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 2 and Mi 2S Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Xiaomi Mi 4i.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Xiaomi Mi 4i. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Mi 4i Flash File Fastboot Rom.
- First check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Turn off Xiaomi Mi 4i.
- Turn it back on by going into fastboot mode, step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below and release.
- Connect Xiaomi Mi 4i to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver installation is correct, then Xiaomi Mi 4i device will appear in Mi Flash list and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
- Check number one if your Xiaomi Mi 4i is brick or hardbrick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Mi 4i will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like new.
Mi 4i Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
Do With Your Own Risk