Samsung Galaxy A51 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A51 Firmware via Odin? With this Samsung A51 SM-A515F / SM-A515FN / SM-A516B flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Samsung Galaxy A51, you can try this Samsung Galaxy A51 flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Samsung Galaxy A51 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A51 via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung A51 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy A51 only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A71 Firmware
Tools and Samsung A51 Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F SM-A515FN A51 5G (SM-A516B)
If you use another model, click on the next tab.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy A51
Read Also: Samsung Galaxy A80 Firmware Flash File
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A51 Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy A51 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy A51.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung A51 finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung A80 Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung A51, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).