Samsung Galaxy M30s Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M30s Firmware via Odin? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Samsung M30s SM-M307F / SM-M307FN / SM-M3070. Because by this Samsung flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. You can get the Samsung Galaxy M30s firmware for official via Google Drive. This firmware is stock ROM of Samsung Galaxy M30s. Just make sure your device is same with this firmware file version. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Samsung M30s firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy M30s via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung M30s Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy M30s Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Firmware Download
- Download firmware flash file
Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F / SM-M307FN / SM-M3070
If you use another model, click on the next tab.
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy M30s
Read Also: Flash Samsung M21 Firmware
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy M30s Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy M30s flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung M30s.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy M30s finally is done.
Read Also: Samsung M51 Flash File via Odin
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung M30s, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- how to install samsung m30s firmware