Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Flash File via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The easiest way to tackle the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new file. By using Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Flash File stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe.
With this Tutorial “Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Flash File via Odin” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Flash File Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro SM-T320 Flash File via Odin
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Flash File via Odin
- Samsung SM-G910S Galaxy Round LTE-A Flash File via Odin
- Redmi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk