Redmi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Xiaomi Redmi 2A. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Xiaomi Redmi 2A software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file.
With this Tutorial “Redmi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A Forgot Password
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A Forgotten Pattern
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A Bootloop
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A Softbrick
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A Brick to Unbrick
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A Touch screen is not sensitive
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A Slow / Hang
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A Malware virus
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Xiaomi Redmi 2A often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi 2A Mode Fastboot below.
- Select the rom version you want to use:
Redmi 2A Stable Version (China)V126.96.36.199.KHLCNCK (MIUI 7)
Redmi 2A China Developer ROM V 6.3.3 (MIUI 7)
- If this rom below version Miui 9, you just need to update manually via OTA.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
- Redmi 2 HM2014813 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Redmi 2 HM2014811 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Redmi 2 Prime Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Mi 4i Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Xiaomi Redmi 2A.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Xiaomi Redmi 2A. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Redmi 2A Flash File Fastboot Rom.
- First check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi 2A.
- Turn it back on by going into fastboot mode, step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below and release.
- Connect Xiaomi Redmi 2A to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver installation is correct, then Xiaomi Redmi 2A device will appear in Mi Flash list and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
- Check number one if your Xiaomi Redmi 2A is brick or hardbrick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi 2A will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like new.
Redmi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
Do With Your Own Risk