Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Flash File via Odin
Unlock Phone, When device is LOCKED Click Here
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done.
With this Tutorial “Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Flash File via Odin” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 Flash File Stock Rom
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- Samsung SM-G910S Galaxy Round LTE-A Flash File via Odin
- Redmi 2A Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Redmi 2 HM2014813 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Redmi 2 HM2014811 Flash File Using Xiaomi Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8 will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900W8, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk