Treq TR-5420 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Treq TR-5420 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Treq flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Treq, you can try this flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Treq TR-5420 firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Treq is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Treq TR-5420 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Treq Forgot Password
- Treq TR-5420 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Treq Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Treq TR-5420 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Treq hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Treq often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Treq Stock ROM
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file is not loaded. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Firmware Treq TR-5420 MT6572_150306_4.4.2.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
How to Flash Treq TR-5420 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Treq type TR-5420 flash file and you will see “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Treq TR-5420 firmware, then click “MT6572_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the TR-5420 flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Treq. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Treq and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Treq will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Treq TR-5420 firmware done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei Mate 2 MT2-L02 Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Treq getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.