Xiaomi Mi 10 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Xiaomi Mi 10 Firmware via Fastboot Mode Mi Flash Tool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Mi 10. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Mi 10 software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with a new Mi 10 fastboot firmware file.
With this Tutorial Mi 10 Flash File Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Forgot Password
- Mi 10 Forgotten Pattern
- Brick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Mi 10 Mode Fastboot below.
Tools to Flash Pocophone Flash File
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi 10 https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the Fastboot ROM Mi 10 version you want to use or you can use this link below.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Latest Global Stable Version Fastboot File
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Latest Global Stable Version Fastboot File
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G Latest Global Stable Version Fastboot File
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver Optional
- ADB fastboot Driver Optional
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Read Also: Flash Redmi 2A Firmware
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Mi 10 via Fastboot
- First of all, you need to check bootloader is a lock or unlock, before flash this Mi 10.
- Download and install Minimal ADB – Google Drive.
- Turn off your Mi 10.
- Turn on and enter to fastboot mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Release after showing Mi Bunny logo, and connect your Mi 10 to PC.
- Open Minimal ADB application.
- Type this command fastboot OEM device-info, then enter.
- You will see the description as shown below:
- Bootloader Status:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true –> bootloader is UNLOCKED
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false –> bootloader is LOCKED
- If your Mi 10 bootloader is unlocked, then ready to go flashing
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Mi 10 via Fastboot via Developer Options
If your device using Miui 8, Miui 9, or Miui 10, you can use this way:
- Go to Settings, About phone, tap on Miui Version 7 times.
- Back to Settings, Additional Settings, Developer options, Miui Unlock status.
Mi 10 Flash File Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Mi 10.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Mi 10. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Mi 10.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot ROM folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts ROM earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Mi 10.
- Turn on again and enter to fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Mi 10 to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect the device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Mi 10 will appear in the listed device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flash.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Mi 10 is brick or hard brick-like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Mi 10 will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Read Also: Flash Poco F2 Pro Firmware
Mi 10 Flash File Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.