Redmi 4A Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Xiaomi Redmi 4A flash file. If that happens on your Xiaomi Redmi 4A Rolex, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Xiaomi Redmi 4A, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial Redmi 4A Flash File (Rolex) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Forgot Password
- Redmi 4A Rolex Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi 4A Mode Fastboot below.
Tools to Flash Redmi 4A Flash File Rolex
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Redmi 4A https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Select the Fastboot ROM version you want to use:
Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Redmi 4A China Developer rolex_images_8.1.11
Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Redmi 4A China Stable rolex_images_V184.108.40.206.MCCCNEK
Fastboot ROM Xiaomi Redmi 4A Global Stable rolex_global_images_V220.127.116.11.MCCMIED
or visit Redmi 4A Fastboot ROM to download the latest version.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Redmi 4A via Fastboot
- First of all, you need to check bootloader is a lock or unlock, before flash this Redmi 4A.
- Download and install Minimal ADB – Google Drive.
- Turn off your Redmi 4A Rolex.
- Turn on and enter to fastboot mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Release after show Mi Bunny logo, and connect your Redmi 4A to PC.
- Open Minimal ADB application.
- Type this command fastboot oem device-info, then enter.
- You will see the description as shown below:
- Bootloader Status:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true –> bootloader is UNLOCKED
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false –> bootloader is LOCKED
- If your Redmi 4A bootloader is unlocked, then ready to go flashing
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Redmi 4A via Fastboot via Developer Options
If your device using Miui 8, Miui 9, or Miui 10, you can use this way:
- Go to Settings, About phone, tap on Miui Version 7 times.
- Back to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, Miui Unlock status.
Redmi 4A Flash File (Rolex) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Redmi 4A Rolex.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Redmi 4A. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Redmi 4A.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi 4A Rolex.
- Turn on again and enter to the fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Redmi 4A Rolex to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Redmi 4A will appear in the list device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flashing.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Redmi 4A is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi 4A Rolexwill reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Redmi 4A Flash File (Rolex) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- flashing redmi 4a via fastboot
- How to flash via fastboot rom in redmi 4a