Redmi 5 Plus Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
To solve or fix the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (vince) android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Redmi 5 Plus flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Download official fastboot firmware Redmi 5 Plus via bigota Xiaomi. Make sure your device and this firmware is the same type version.
With this Tutorial Redmi 5 Plus Flash File (vince) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Forgot Password
- Redmi 5 Plus vince Forgotten Pattern
- XBrick to Unbrick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow / Hang
- Malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- often restarts itself
- And other errors
Let’s see the tutorial flash Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Mode Fastboot below.
Tools to Flash Redmi 5 Plus Flash File vince
- Follow the steps to Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus https://en.miui.com/unlock/.
- Fastboot ROM Redmi 5 Plus (vince)
Fastboot Rom Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Global Developer
Fastboot Rom Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Global Stable
or visit Redmi 5 Plus Fastboot ROM to download the latest version.
- Mi Flash
- Xiaomi Driver
- ADB fastboot Driver
- PC or Laptop
- Original USB Cable Data
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus via Fastboot
- First of all, you need to check bootloader is a lock or unlock, before flash this Redmi 5 Plus.
- Download and install Minimal ADB – Google Drive.
- Turn off your Redmi 5 Plus vince.
- Turn on and enter to fastboot mode, press and hold Volume Down + Power.
- Release after show Mi Bunny logo, and connect your Redmi 5 Plus to PC.
- Open Minimal ADB application.
- Type this command fastboot oem device-info, then enter.
- You will see the description as shown below:
- Bootloader Status:
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true –> bootloader is UNLOCKED
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false –> bootloader is LOCKED
- If your Redmi 5 Plus bootloader is unlocked, then ready to go flashing
Check bootloader status Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus via Fastboot via Developer Options
If your device using Miui 8, Miui 9, or Miui 10, you can use this way:
- Go to Settings, About phone, tap on Miui Version 7 times.
- Back to Settings, Additional settings, Developer options, Miui Unlock status.
Redmi 5 Plus Flash File (vince) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash
- If the bootloader is unlocked, it’s time to execute flashing Redmi 5 Plus vince.
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and Xiaomi Driver that serves to detect device Redmi 5 Plus. If you have ever installed Mi PC Suite does not need to install the driver.
- Extract Fastboot ROM Redmi 5 Plus.
- First, check the name, the correct firmware format is .tgz, if only .gz please rename to .tgz.
- Do not change the name of the fastboot rom folder, because it can not be detected by Mi Flash Tool. If there is space in the folder name, just remove it or replace it with (_) the underscore.
- Install and run the Mi Flash app.
- In Mi Flash Tool click “Browse“, find the folder where the extracts rom earlier.
- Or use this easy way, COPY PATH from firmware ROM folder.
- Then PASTE the PATH to the square blue color, make sure on the PATH location has no space.
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus vince.
- Turn on again and enter to the fastboot mode using this step:
Press and hold “Volume Down + Power” until the MI Bunny logo appears as shown below then release.
- Connect Redmi 5 Plus vince to PC with data cable and press “refresh” on Mi Flash to detect device.
- If driver Xiaomi installed correctly, the device Redmi 5 Plus will appear in the list device Mi Flash Tool and ready to flashing.
- In the picture above there will be 3 choices of flashing methods that can be used, for information as below:
1. Flash_all: (Wipe Internal Memory) Deletes all data that is in internal memory and user data. It will be as clean as new.
2. Flash_all_except_storage: Deletes all user data in internal memory, only the data only, not all.
3. Flash_all_except_data_storage: Will not delete user data.
NOTE: DO NOT use clean all and lock if your bootloader is unlock. This will brick your device and need test point to flash it.
- Suggest to select clean all and wipe your data in the internal storage.
- Check number one if your Redmi 5 Plus is brick or hard brick like bootloop.
- Press “Flash” to start flashing.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- When finished, Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus vince will reboot automatically and enter the wizard menu as usual.
- After reboot, the boot will feel longer about 5-15 minutes and it’s not a bootloop anymore. So wait until you enter the wizard menu just like setup language, time zone, and select theme.
Redmi 5 Plus Flash File (vince) Fastboot ROM via Xiaomi Mi Flash is the easiest tutorial to use. Unlocked bootloader is the most important thing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- redmi 5 plus fastboot flash