Xolo A600 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Xolo A600 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Xolo A600. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Xolo flash file. You can download this firmware via google drive, this firmware is the stock ROM of Xolo A600.
With this flashing method, the troubled Xolo will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Xolo A600 will wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Xolo A600 via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Xolo A600 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Xolo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
Xolo_A600_S116_20140302 stock ROM via Google Drive
Xolo_A600_MT6572_S111_11212013 via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Xolo One
How to Flash Xolo A600 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Xolo A600 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Xolo A600 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Xolo A600. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Xolo A600 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Oppo A1K
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Xolo getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.