Xolo Q520s Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Xolo Q520s Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Scatter Flash File)? With this Xolo flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Xolo, you can try this flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM Xolo Q520s firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Xolo Q520s is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Xolo Q520s via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Xolo Q520s Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Xolo often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Mito A880 Firmware via SPD Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Xolo_Q520s_S007_MT6582_11112014 stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Mito T979
How to Flash Xolo Q520s Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Xolo Q520s flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Xolo Q520s firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Xolo Q520s. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Xolo Q520s firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Mito A79
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.