Advan E1C Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan E1C Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Advan P7029 / P6126 / P6170 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Advan E1C Plus firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Advan. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same as this Advan firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Advan E1C Plus P7029 / P6126 / P6170 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan E1C Plus Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan E1C Plus Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan E1C Plus often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Asus X014D Zenfone Go Firmware
Tools and Advan P7029 / P6126 / P6170 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
Advan E1C Plus MT6577_P7029_V05_4.2.2.zip stock ROM (P7029) via Google Drive / Mirror
ADVAN_E1C_MT8312_P7019_B1_V03_ [email protected] (P6126) Mediafire
ADVAN_E1C_MT8317_P7029_4.2.2_B1_V05_20140429_V1.592014042918-28 (P6170) Mediafire
ADVAN_E1C_MT8317_P6770_4.4.2_B1_V06_20140513_V1.59201408270907 (P7029) Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan i55D
How to Flash Advan E1C Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Make sure to download the correct firmware for your Advan E1C Plus model.
- Extract the Advan E1C Plus flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of firmware Advan E1C Plus P7029, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan. This will prevent hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Advan and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan E1C Plus will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan E1C Plus P7029 / P6126 / P6170 firmware done.
Read Also: Advan Tab 8 Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan E1C Plus getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.