Advan S5E Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S5E Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Advan bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Advan firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Advan. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same as this Advan S5E Plus firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S5E Plus via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan S5E Plus Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan S5E Plus often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S5E Pro via SP Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Advan S5E Plus Q071_20T_V23_4+1_ADVAN.S5E+_V2.2_2014-01-23.rar stock ROM via Google Drive
Read Also: Flash Advan S5E Core
How to Flash Advan S5E Plus Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan S5E Plus flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan S5E Plus firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan S5E Plus firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan S5E Plus firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S5E NXT
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.