Advan T1K Plus Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T1K Plus Firmware via DFU Tool? To solve or fix the Advan T1K Plus problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Advan T1K Plus problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Advan T1K Plus will feel as fresh as new.
With this tutorial How to flash Firmware Advan T1K Plus via DFU Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T1K Plus Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan T1K Plus Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: Acer Iconia Tab B1-710 Firmware via SD Card
Tools and Firmware Download
- Broadcom USB Driver please follow this tutorial on how to install the USB Driver?
- DFU Tool
- Download Stock ROM
WR21_T1K PLUS_BCM23550-P600_ADVAN_FOTA-V0.4_20140930.zip via Mediafire
WR21_T1K PLUS_BCM23550-P600_Flash8 1_FOTA-V0.4_20141205.zip via Mediafire
Read Also: Acer Iconia One 10 Firmware
How to Flash Advan T1K Plus via DFU Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the USB Driver manually from the device manager,
- Turn off your phone.
- Extract the Advan T1K Plus firmware.
- Open the DFU Tool.
- After DFU launched, click on the Browse menu.
- Now, find where you extract the firmware.
- Wait until all files loaded on the DFU.
- Once all files added successfully, now press the Download button.
- Click Start to begin flashing.
- Now, connect your phone with a USB cable and make sure your phone is turned off.
- After connecting your device to the computer, Press the Volume UP or Down Button on your device so that the Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) can detect it.
- Flash will start automatically after your phone detected.
- Wait until flashing complete.
- The finished message will appear, once flashing is completed.
- Disconnect your phone and wait for the phone to booting.
- Flash Advan T1K Plus via DFU Tool is finished.
You can follow this tutorial with full images on How to flash Android using DFU Tool? You can also flash with this firmware using Broadcom Flash Tool.
Read Also: Advan T1K Firmware
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan T1K Plus Firmware via DFU, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.