Acer Iconia One 10 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Acer Iconia One 10 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Using this method will overcome Acer Iconia One 10 B3-A20 and B3-A20B which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Acer Iconia One 10 will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Acer B3-A20 and B3-A20B via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Acer Iconia One 10 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Acer Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Acer Iconia One 10 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan T1K via DFU Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware
—————- Acer Iconia One 10 B3-A20 —————-
Acer_Iconia_One_10_B3-A20_MT8163_RV03RC02_WW_GEN1_191115.zip – Google Drive / AndroidFileHost
—————- Acer Iconia One 10 B3-A20B —————-
Acer_Iconia_One_10_B3-A20B_MT8163_RV04RC02_WW_GEN1_060117.zip stock ROM via Google Drive / AndroidFileHost
Read Also: Flash Advan T1J Plus
How to Flash Acer Iconia One 10 B3-A20 and B3-A20B
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Acer Iconia One 10 flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Acer Iconia One 10 firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Acer Iconia One 10 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Acer Iconia One 10. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Acer Iconia One 10 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Acer Iconia One 10 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Acer Iconia One 10 firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T1J
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Acer getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.