Acer Iconia Tab B1-710 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Acer Iconia Tab B1-710 Firmware via SD Card Recovery? The easiest way to tackle the Acer Iconia Tab bootloop is with this flash file. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with the fresh new file. By using Acer Stock ROM will be like new.
Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup the first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safety.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Acer Iconia Tab B1-710 via SD Card, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Acer Iconia Tab B1-710 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Acer Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Stuck on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Acer Iconia Tab often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Acer Iconia One 10 Firmware via Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Download firmware:
Acer_Iconia_Tab_B1-710_1.098.00.WW.GEN1_A41J_A_OTA.zip – Google Drive / Mirror
Read Also: Flash Advan T1K
How to Flash Acer Iconia Tab B1-710 Firmware via SD Card
- First, download the firmware.
- Make sure you see the update.zip file.
- You just need the update.zip firmware.
- Move the firmware to SD Card.
- Check your battery, more than 80%.
- Go to recovery mode:
Turn off your phone, now press Volume Up + Power.
If failed, press Volume Down + Power.
- If you see (No command), press Volume Up or Power.
- Select wipe data/factory reset (will wipe or erase your internal memory).
- Use Volume for navigation and Power for select.
- Back to main menu.
- Now, select apply update from external storage.
- Find the update.zip firmware and select to start flashing.
- Wait for the process of flashing Acer Iconia Tab.
- After finish, usually will reboot automatically, if not, back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- Finally, flash Acer Iconia Tab B1-710 firmware is finished.
- First booting will take more time than usual.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T1J Plus