Advan T3C Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T3C Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Advan T3C, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Advan, flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Advan T3C flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan T3C via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan T3C Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Advan Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware [email protected]_09-55.tar stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan T2K
How to Flash Advan T3C Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Advan T3C flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Advan T3C firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Advan firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Advan T3C. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Advan T3C will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Advan T3C firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T2H
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Advan getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.