ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro ZS551KL Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro ZS551KL Firmware via SD Card and PC? With this ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your ASUS, you can try this ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro flash mode to solve it. Get official stock ROM ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing ASUS is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before executing the flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro ZS551KL Firmware via PC and without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro ZS551KL Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Asus hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- ASUS often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Micromax A26 Firmware via SPD
How to Flash ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro ZS551KL Firmware via SD Card Recovery
- First, download the firmware ASUS ZS551KL recovery here.
- After downloaded, move the firmware .zip into SD Card or MicroSD. Do not move into a folder and don’t extract the firmware, just move into the main path.
- Enter into recovery.
How to enter Recovery on ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro:
Press Volume Down + Power wait until you see the image below.
- If you see a pop-up No command, just press Volume Up.
- Use the Volume button for navigation Up and Down, and Power to Select or Enter.
- First, go to wipe data/factory reset (this will wipe your internal memory).
- Press Yes.
- Back to Main Menu and press apply update from sdcard.
- Kembali ke menu utama, sekarang pilih apply update form sdcard.
- Navigate to ASUS firmware.
- Now, flashing will start and wait until finish.
- After finish, select reboot system now to boot into the wizard menu.
- Flash Asus ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro firmware via recovery is finished.
Read Also: Flash Asus X014D via SD Card
How to Flash ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro ZS551KL Firmware via PC
Tools and Firmware Download
- Install Minimal ADB Fastboot and the driver.
Skip this step if you already install the driver.
- Enter Recovery, do like above.
- Go to apply update from ADB.
- You also can wipe data/factory reset before flash.
- Now, connect Asus with your PC.
- Rename ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro firmware to update.zip, move the files into Minimal ADB Fastboot path, C:/Program Files (x86)/Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- On the folder press shift + Right Click and press the Open command window here.
- To ensure your ASUS is detected with your PC, please enter this command:
- If your phone detected like the image below, your phone ready to flash. If not, try to change the cable data and install the driver correctly.
- To flash, enter this command:
adb sideload update.zip
- Wait until flash finish.
- Your phone Asus will reboot automatically after flashing finishes.
- If not, back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
- First booting after flash will take a minute, just wait to boot to the main menu and this is not bootloop or error.
- Flash ASUS ZenFone 4 Pro ZS551KL via PC is done.
Read Also: Flash Firmware Micromax A24