Evercoss A53 Star Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Evercoss A53 Star. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Evercoss A53 Star software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file. Download Evercoss A53 Star firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Evercoss A53 Star driver first before flash. When flash won’t start, you need to unlock the device. Visit link above this article and follow the step how to unlock Evercoss A53 Star.
With this Tutorial Evercoss A53 Star Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Evercoss A53 Star Forgot Password
- Evercoss A53 Star Forget Pattern
- Evercoss A53 Star Bootloop
- Evercoss A53 Star Soft Brick
- Evercoss A53 Star Touch screen is not sensitive
- Evercoss A53 Star Slow not responsive / Hang
- Evercoss A53 Star Virus malware
- Evercoss A53 Star Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Evercoss A53 Star Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Evercoss A53 Star often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Evercoss_A53_Star_V1.0_RV03_23122015_SPD_4.4.zip Stock Rom via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver SperadTrum via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Evercoss S50 Genpro X Pro Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Evercoss M55 Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, Download all tools and firmware, make it in one folder.
- Extract the driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from device manager.
- Download and extract the Evercoss A53 Star firmware, make you got .pac file in the folder.
- Install Spreadtrum flash tool and run the program.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Spreadtrum flashtool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Evercoss A53 Star firmware. Wait firmware file load in app.
- Click Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click icon Play button.
- Turn off your Evercoss A53 Star device.
- Remove battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flash not start/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flashtool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Evercoss A53 Star driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Evercoss A53 Star if Passed message showing up.
- Flash Evercoss A53 Star firmware done.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK