Evercoss M55 Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool
The easiest way to tackle the Evercoss M55 bootloop is with this flash file. Because this Evercoss M55 flash file will replace the damaged system files cause bootloop with fresh new file. By using Evercoss M55 firmware stock rom will be like new. Keep in mind before flashing, the data stored in the internal memory will be wipe and lost. So please backup first important data to external memory or directly to PC for safe.
With this Tutorial “Evercoss M55 Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Evercoss M55 Forgot Password
- Evercoss M55 Forget Pattern
- Evercoss M55 Bootloop
- Evercoss M55 Soft Brick
- Evercoss M55 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Evercoss M55 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Evercoss M55 Virus malware
- Evercoss M55 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Evercoss M55 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Evercoss M55 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Evercoss_M55_SC9850KA_22012018_7.0_SPD.zip Stock Rom via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver SperadTrum via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Meizu M2 Mini Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Meizu M5 Mini Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, Download all tools and firmware, make it in one folder.
- Extract the driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If installation failed, you need to install manually from device manager.
- Download and extract the Evercoss M55 firmware, make you got .pac file in the folder.
- Install Spreadtrum flash tool and run the program.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Spreadtrum flashtool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Evercoss M55 firmware. Wait firmware file load in app.
- Click Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click icon Play button.
- Turn off your Evercoss M55 device.
- Remove battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flash not start/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flashtool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Evercoss M55 driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Evercoss M55 if Passed message showing up.
- Flash Evercoss M55 firmware done.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK