Meizu M5 Mini Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Meizu M5 Mini that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Meizu M5 Mini flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Download Meizu M5 Mini firmware file on the link below. Make sure your Meizu version is same with this firmware rom.
With this Tutorial “Meizu M5 Mini Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu M5 Mini Forgot Password
- Meizu M5 Mini Stuck on Logo
- Meizu M5 Mini Forget Pattern
- Meizu M5 Mini Bootloop
- Meizu M5 Mini Soft Brick
- Meizu M5 Mini Touch screen is not sensitive
- Meizu M5 Mini Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu M5 Mini Virus malware
- Meizu M5 Mini Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Meizu M5 Mini Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Meizu M5 Mini often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Meizu_M5_Mini_MT6750_22.214.171.124Y_20161018.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Meizu MX5 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Meizu M1 Metal Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu M5 Mini firmware file and you will see “MT6750_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Meizu M5 Mini, then click “MT6750_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Meizu M5 Mini. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu M5 Mini and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu M5 Mini will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu M5 Mini Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK