Meizu M1 Metal Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Meizu M1 Metal Firmware via SP Flash Tool? This Meizu M1 Metal flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Meizu M1 Metal. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Meizu M1 Metal software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Meizu M1 Metal firmware file. Maybe you need to install Meizu M1 Metal drivers MTK manually via device manager. Download Meizu M1 Metal firmware ROM on the link below via Google Drive or Mediafire.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Meizu M1 Metal Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu M1 Metal Forgot Password
- Meizu M1 Metal Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Meizu M1 Metal Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Meizu M1 Metal Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu M1 Metal hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Meizu M1 Metal often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Meizu M1 Metal Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Meizu_M1_Metal_MT6795_16102015.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Meizu M1 Metal Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu M1 Metal firmware and you will see “MT6795_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Meizu M1 Metal firmware, then click “MT6795_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Meizu M1 Metal firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Meizu M1 Metal. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu M1 Metal and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu M1 Metal will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu M1 Metal firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Meizu M1 Metal getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- meizu m1 meral firmware