Meizu M1 Metal Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
This Meizu M1 Metal flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Meizu M1 Metal. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Meizu M1 Metal software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Meizu M1 Metal firmware file. Maybe you need to install Meizu M1 Metal drivers MTK manually via device manager.
With this Tutorial “Meizu M1 Metal Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu M1 Metal Forgot Password
- Meizu M1 Metal Stuck on Logo
- Meizu M1 Metal Forget Pattern
- Meizu M1 Metal Bootloop
- Meizu M1 Metal Soft Brick
- Meizu M1 Metal Touch screen is not sensitive
- Meizu M1 Metal Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu M1 Metal Virus malware
- Meizu M1 Metal Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Meizu M1 Metal Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Meizu M1 Metal often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Meizu_M1_Metal_MT6795_16102015.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Meizu M2 Note Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Meizu U20 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu M1 Metal firmware file and you will see “MT6795_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Meizu M1 Metal, then click “MT6795_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Meizu M1 Metal. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu M1 Metal and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu M1 Metal will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu M1 Metal Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK