Meizu M2 Note Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Meizu M2 Note Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Meizu M2 Note bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Meizu M2 Note firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Meizu M2 Note. Before downloading this Meizu M2 Note firmware, make sure your device is same with this Meizu M2 Note firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Meizu M2 Note Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu M2 Note Forgot Password
- Meizu M2 Note Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Meizu M2 Note Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Meizu M2 Note Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu M2 Note hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Meizu M2 Note often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Meizu M2 Note Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Meizu_M2_Note_MT6735_V1.8.2_01102016_5.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Meizu M2 Note Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu M2 Note firmware and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Meizu M2 Note firmware, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Meizu M2 Note firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Meizu M2 Note. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu M2 Note and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu M2 Note will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu M2 Note firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Meizu M2 Note getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.