Meizu M2 Note Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Meizu M2 Note bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace system that are corrupted with fresh Meizu M2 Note firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Meizu M2 Note. Before download this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Meizu M2 Note firmware.
With this Tutorial “Meizu M2 Note Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu M2 Note Forgot Password
- Meizu M2 Note Stuck on Logo
- Meizu M2 Note Forget Pattern
- Meizu M2 Note Bootloop
- Meizu M2 Note Soft Brick
- Meizu M2 Note Touch screen is not sensitive
- Meizu M2 Note Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu M2 Note Virus malware
- Meizu M2 Note Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Meizu M2 Note Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Meizu M2 Note often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Meizu_M2_Note_MT6735_V1.8.2_01102016_5.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Meizu U20 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Meizu M5C Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu M2 Note firmware file and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Meizu M2 Note, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Meizu M2 Note. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu M2 Note and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu M2 Note will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu M2 Note Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK