Meizu M5S Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Meizu M5S Firmware via SP Flash Tool (Scatter File)? To solve or fix the Meizu M5S android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Meizu M5S problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Meizu M5S will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Meizu M5S via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Meizu M5S Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Meizu often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Meizu M6 Note Firmware via QFIL
Tools and Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver
- USB Driver VCOM (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download firmware Meizu_M5S_MT6753_20170518.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Meizu Pro 7S
How to Flash Meizu M5S Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract the Meizu M5S flash file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install USB driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Meizu M5S firmware, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on the Preloader file when you not sure of this ROM for Meizu M5S. This will prevent hard brick, this is optional.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your device and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect, and repeat the steps above).
- Flash will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finishes with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- The first booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu M5S firmware is done.
Read Also: Firmware Meizu M92
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- unlock meizu m5s sp flash tools