Meizu E3 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Meizu E3 Firmware via QFIL Flash Tool (Flash File)? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Meizu E3. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Meizu software.
The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with a new Meizu E3 firmware file.
With this tutorial How to flash Meizu E3 Firmware via QFIL Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Meizu E3 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Meizu E3 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Meizu C9 Firmware via SPD Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Qualcomm Driver
- QFIL Tool
- Download firmware Meizu_E3_M851Q_Flyme_188.8.131.52A_7.1.1_QFIL.zip stock ROM via Google Drive / Mirror
- Bypass Limit Google Drive Work Tutorial follow Bypass Google Drive Download Limit (Quota Exceeded) Error
Read Also: Flash Xolo Q520s
How to Flash Meizu E3 Firmware via QFIL Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the Qualcomm Driver. If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Open the QFIL Tool.
- Make sure the Qualcomm Driver for QFIL is installed correctly and detected on the device manager (COM6 port is my device, may be different on your PC).
- If the installation failed, try this method:
Turn off your device, hold Volume Up + Volume Bottom, and plug your device into PC, wait till the driver installed and the device detected. This will appear on the QFIL COM port.
- Extract the Meizu E3 firmware and make sure you see a file with a .mbn format, similarly as for files like prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, also the important files are rawprogram0.xml or rawprogram2.xml and patch0.xml. Those 3 files are very important (prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, rawprogram0.xml, and patch0.xml), and sometimes the files are not included on the ROM flash file pack, you need to find them manually via google or XDA forum.
- Click menu Flat build then click menu Browse, find the firmware Stock ROM where you extract.
- Find the files prog_emmc_xxx.mbn, then open the .mbn file.
- Click menu Load XML, you will see the file like rawprogram0 with XML format, click open and next click patch0 with the same format and last click open again.
- After all ready, click the Download button and wait to flash the firmware.
- This process usually taking 5-10 minutes.
- Flash finish will show messages “Download Succeed” and “Finish Download” on the tab menu Status.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting after flash will take 5-10 minutes. So, just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Meizu E3 done.
Read Also: Firmware Mito A880
With this tutorial on How to Flash Meizu E3 Firmware via QFIL, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.