Meizu M5C Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Meizu M5C. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Meizu M5C flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Meizu M5C will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh Meizu M5C firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Meizu M5C will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial “Meizu M5C Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu M5C Forgot Password
- Meizu M5C Stuck on Logo
- Meizu M5C Forget Pattern
- Meizu M5C Bootloop
- Meizu M5C Soft Brick
- Meizu M5C Touch screen is not sensitive
- Meizu M5C Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu M5C Virus malware
- Meizu M5C Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Meizu M5C Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Meizu M5C often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Meizu_M5C_MT6737M_ZAL856_999A_V0_0_5_BSP_20170414.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- MyPhone V2s Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- MyPhone Agua Hail Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu M5C firmware file and you will see “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Meizu M5C, then click “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Meizu M5C. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu M5C and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu M5C will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu M5C Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK