Meizu M5C Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Meizu M5C Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Meizu M5C. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Meizu M5C firmware. With this flashing method, the troubled Meizu M5C will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh Meizu M5C firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Meizu M5C will be a wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Meizu M5C Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu M5C Forgot Password
- Meizu M5C Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Meizu M5C Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Meizu M5C Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu M5C hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Meizu M5C often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Meizu M5C Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Meizu_M5C_MT6737M_ZAL856_999A_V0_0_5_BSP_20170414.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Meizu M5C Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu M5C firmware and you will see “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Meizu M5C firmware, then click “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Meizu M5C firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Meizu M5C. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu M5C and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu M5C will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu M5C firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Meizu M5C getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- meizu m5c firmware
- meizu m5c flash file