Meizu U20 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Meizu U20 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Meizu U20 U685Q. Because by this flash file Meizu U20 U685Q, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Meizu U20 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Meizu U20 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu U20 Forgot Password
- Meizu U20 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Meizu U20 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Meizu U20 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu U20 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Meizu U20 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Meizu U20 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Meizu_U20_U685Q_MT6755_24082016.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: How to Flash Meizu M5C Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Meizu U20 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu U20 firmware and you will see “MT6755_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Meizu U20 firmware, then click “MT6755_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Meizu U20 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Meizu U20. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu U20 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu U20 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu U20 firmware done.
Read Also: How to Flash MyPhone V2s Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Meizu U20 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.