Meizu U20 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Meizu U20. Because by this flash file Meizu U20, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Meizu U20 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial “Meizu U20 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu U20 Forgot Password
- Meizu U20 Stuck on Logo
- Meizu U20 Forget Pattern
- Meizu U20 Bootloop
- Meizu U20 Soft Brick
- Meizu U20 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Meizu U20 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu U20 Virus malware
- Meizu U20 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Meizu U20 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Meizu U20 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Meizu_U20_U685Q_MT6755_24082016.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Meizu M5C Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- MyPhone V2s Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu U20 firmware file and you will see “MT6755_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Meizu U20, then click “MT6755_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Meizu U20. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu U20 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu U20 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu U20 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK