Meizu MX5 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
With this flash file stock rom, android that has problems due to bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Meizu MX5, you can try this Meizu MX5 flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Meizu MX5 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution Meizu MX5 flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again. Download Meizu MX5 firmware on the link below. Make sure your Meizu device is same with this firmware.
With this Tutorial “Meizu MX5 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu MX5 Forgot Password
- Meizu MX5 Stuck on Logo
- Meizu MX5 Forget Pattern
- Meizu MX5 Bootloop
- Meizu MX5 Soft Brick
- Meizu MX5 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Meizu MX5 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu MX5 Virus malware
- Meizu MX5 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Meizu MX5 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Meizu MX5 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Meizu_MX5_MT6795_20150727.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Meizu M1 Metal Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Meizu M2 Note Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu MX5 firmware file and you will see “MT6795_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Meizu MX5, then click “MT6795_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Meizu MX5. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu MX5 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu MX5 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu MX5 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK