Meizu M2 Mini Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Meizu M2 Mini Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Using this method will overcome Meizu M2 Mini which is problematic like bootloop or hangs and slow. Because Meizu M2 Mini firmware will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing Meizu M2 Mini in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Meizu M2 Mini firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Meizu M2 Mini Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu M2 Mini Forgot Password
- Meizu M2 Mini Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Meizu M2 Mini Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Meizu M2 Mini Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu M2 Mini hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Meizu M2 Mini often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Meizu M2 Mini Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Meizu_M2_Mini_MT6735.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Meizu M2 Mini Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu M2 Mini firmware and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Meizu M2 Mini firmware, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Meizu M2 Mini firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Meizu M2 Mini. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu M2 Mini and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu M2 Mini will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu M2 Mini firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Meizu M2 Mini getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- meizu M2 mini firmware