Meizu M2 Mini Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Using this method will overcome Meizu M2 Mini which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because Meizu M2 Mini flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing Meizu M2 Mini in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Meizu M2 Mini firmware will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial “Meizu M2 Mini Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Meizu M2 Mini Forgot Password
- Meizu M2 Mini Stuck on Logo
- Meizu M2 Mini Forget Pattern
- Meizu M2 Mini Bootloop
- Meizu M2 Mini Soft Brick
- Meizu M2 Mini Touch screen is not sensitive
- Meizu M2 Mini Slow not responsive / Hang
- Meizu M2 Mini Virus malware
- Meizu M2 Mini Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Meizu M2 Mini Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Meizu M2 Mini often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Meizu_M2_Mini_MT6735.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Meizu M5 Mini Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Meizu MX5 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Meizu M2 Mini firmware file and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Meizu M2 Mini, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Meizu M2 Mini. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Meizu M2 Mini and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Meizu M2 Mini will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Meizu M2 Mini Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK