Huawei H30-T00 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei H30-T00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Huawei H30-T00 flash file stock rom, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Huawei H30-T00, you can try this Huawei H30-T00 flash mode to solve it. Get official stock rom Huawei H30-T00 firmware via google drive.
The need to remember is after flashing Huawei H30-T00 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei H30-T00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei H30-T00 Forgot Password
- Huawei H30-T00 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei H30-T00 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei H30-T00 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei H30-T00 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei H30-T00 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Huawei H30-T00 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Huawei_H30-T00_MT6582.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Huawei CUN-U29 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Huawei H30-T00 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Huawei H30-T00 flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Huawei H30-T00 firmware, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Huawei H30-T00 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Huawei H30-T00. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Huawei H30-T00 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Huawei H30-T00 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Huawei H30-T00 firmware done.
Read Also: Huawei S1 Clone Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Huawei H30-T00 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.