Infinix K1 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Infinix K1 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Infinix K1 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this stock rom Infinix K1 firmware as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix K1 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix K1 Forgot Password
- Infinix K1 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix K1 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix K1 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix K1 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix K1 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix K1 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix K1 MT6580_20160614_5.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Infinix K1 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix K1 flash file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix K1 firmware, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix K1 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix K1. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix K1 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix K1 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix K1 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix K1 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.