Infinix X551 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Infinix X551 Firmware via SP Flash Tool? With this Infinix flash file stock rom, Android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Infinix Hot Note X551, you can try this Infinix Hot Note X551 flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Infinix Hot Note X551 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix X551 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix X551 Forgot Password
- Infinix X551 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix X551 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix X551 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix X551 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix X551 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix X551 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix Hot Note X551 A1_L_20160115_16G_1G MT6592.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Infinix X551 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix X551 flash file and you will see “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix X551 firmware, then click “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix X551 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix X551. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix X551 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix X551 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix X551 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix X551 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.