Infinix X600 LTE Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Infinix X600 LTE Firmware Hot Note 2 via SP Flash Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems with android. If the Infinix bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this Infinix X600 LTE Firmware to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Infinix Hot Note 2 X600. Before downloading this Infinix X600 LTE Firmware, make sure your device is same with this Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix X600 LTE Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix X600 LTE Forgot Password
- Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 LTE Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix X600 LTE Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix X600 LTE Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix X600 LTE hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix X600 LTE often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 LTE Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 H532_A1_L_20160120 MT6735.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Infinix X600 LTE Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix X600 LTE flash file and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix X600 LTE firmware, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix X600 LTE firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix X600 LTE. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix X600 LTE and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 LTE will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix X600 LTE firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 LTE getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.