Infinix X557 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Infinix X557 Firmware Hot 4 Lite via SP Flash Tool? Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Infinix Hot 4 Lite X557. Because by this Infinix X557 firmware, which errors like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Infinix Hot 4 Lite X557 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix X557 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix X557 Forgot Password
- Infinix X557 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix X557 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix X557 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix X557 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix X557 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix X557 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix Hot 4 Lite X557 MT6580_161020_V114_6.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Infinix X557 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix X557 flash file and you will see “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix X557 firmware, then click “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix X557 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix X557. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix X557 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix X557 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix X557 firmware done.
Read Also: How to Flash Alcatel 4027X Firmware
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix X557 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- infinity hot 4 lite scatter text