Infinix X401 Race Lite Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems with android. If the Infinix X401 Race Lite bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace a system that is corrupted with fresh Infinix X401 Race Lite flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Infinix X401 Race Lite. Before downloading this Infinix X401 firmware, make sure your device is same with this Infinix X401 Race Lite firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix X401 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix X401 Forgot Password
- Infinix X401 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix X401 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix X401 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix X401 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix X401 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix X401 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix X401 Race Lite MT6575.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Infinix X401 Race Lite Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix X401 Race Lite flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix X401 firmware, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix X401 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix X401. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix X401 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix X401 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix X401 firmware done.
Read Also: Infinix X450 Bolt Q Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix X401 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.