Infinix X454 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Infinix X454 Firmware Download via SP Flash Tool. With this Infinix X454 Race Bolt 2 flash file stock rom, Android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Infinix X454 Race Bolt 2, you can try this Infinix X454 Race Bolt 2 flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Infinix X454 Race Bolt 2 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution this Infinix X454 Firmware. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix X454 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix X454 Forgot Password
- Infinix X454 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix X454 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix X454 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix X454 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix X454 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix X454 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix X454 Race Bolt 2 MT6752_20141217.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Infinix X351 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Infinix X454 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix X454 flash file and you will see “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix X454 firmware, then click “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix X454 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix X454. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix X454 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix X454 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix X454 firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix X454 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.