Infinix X602 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Infinix X602 Firmware Download via SP Flash Tool. Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Infinix Zero 4 Plus that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Infinix Zero 4 Plus flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Infinix X602 Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Infinix X602 Forgot Password
- Infinix X602 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Infinix X602 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Infinix X602 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Infinix X602 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Infinix X602 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Infinix X602 Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Infinix Zero 4 Plus MT6797_161102_6.0.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Infinix X454 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Infinix X602 Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Infinix X602 flash file and you will see “MT6797_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Infinix X602 firmware, then click “MT6797_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Infinix X602 firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Infinix X602. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Infinix X602 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Infinix X602 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Infinix X602 firmware done.
Read Also: Infinix X351 Firmware via Flashtool
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Infinix X602 getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.