Lenovo A7-10F Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A7-10F Firmware via SP Flash Tool? There are so many ways to solve the problem on Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10F, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this Lenovo A7-10F firmware flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10F and replaced with fresh stock rom Lenovo A7-10F firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A7-10F Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A7-10F Forgot Password
- Lenovo A7-10F Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A7-10F Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A7-10F Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A7-10F hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A7-10F often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A7-10F Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F MT8127_20150322.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A7-10F Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A7-10F flash file and you will see “MT8127_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A7-10F firmware, then click “MT8127_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A7-10F firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A7-10F. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A7-10F and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A7-10F will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A7-10F firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A7-10F getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- flash lenovo tab 2 a7-10f
- lenovo tab 2 a7-10f flash file download