Lenovo A808T-i Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Lenovo A808T-i Firmware via Flash Tool? This Lenovo A808T-i flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Lenovo A808T-i. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Lenovo A808T-i ROM software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory.
Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with the new firmware file. Download Lenovo A808T-i firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo A808T-i driver first before flash. When the flash won’t start, you need to unlock the device. Visit the link above this article and follow the step on how to unlock Lenovo A808T-i.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A808T-i Firmware via SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A808T-i Forgot Password
- Lenovo A808T-i Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A808T-i Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Lenovo A808T-i Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A808T-i hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A808T-i often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Lenovo A808T-i Firmware Download
- MTK USB Driver Google Drive
- USB Driver VCOM Google Drive (install when flash won’t running)
- CDC Driver Installer (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Lenovo Driver (Optional, install when the device can’t detect on PC)
- SP Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use SP Flash Tool V3, if the scatter file not load. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo_A808T-i_MT6592_V2.0_1433_ST_China_4.4.2.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive Mediafire
- Password ZIP:
How to Flash Lenovo A808T-i Firmware via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A808T-i flash file and you will see “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and run the SP Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of Lenovo A808T-i firmware, then click “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the Lenovo A808T-i ROM firmware loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo A808T-i. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A808T-i and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A808T-i will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finish with a green sign.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A808T-i firmware done.
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
- When Lenovo A808T-i getting bootloop after flash, try to hard reset via recovery.